In order for us to process your booking, we ask that you carefully read our Terms and Conditions as outlined below, to ensure you are completely aware and satisfied with our policies and procedures. Attendance to any session by an individual/s or group whether you have booked personally or the booking has been made on behalf of another individual or group for you, shows you have read, understood and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions without limitation or exception.
By accessing or using our website and booking a session you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions without limitation or exception.
Diversarty Studio and Gallery, Paint & Plonk (hereinafter also referred to as our, we, us or gallery) reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will become effective immediately.
Scope of the agreement
Paint & Plonk offers and sells through this Website: www.diversarty.com.au (hereinafter the ‘Website’), access to and bookings for Diversarty Studio and Gallery, Paint & Plonk calendar of events directly to consumers.
Sales of services offered on the Website are governed by the Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter the ‘Terms and Conditions’). The services offered on the Website are sold by Diversarty, which is a business registered under the laws of Australia, with ABN 39 336 275 750, located at 5/161 South Creek road Cromer, NSW 2099.
Our session hours vary so please see listings within the website. If preferred, you can contact us directly via the contact details listed below.
Mobile: 0432 809 072 Email: email@example.com
Currency and pricing
All currency and purchase transactions will be performed in Australian Dollars.
Diversarty Studio and Gallery, Paint & Plonk reserves the right to change pricing at any time.
All prices quoted on this website include a 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST), unless specified otherwise.
Reserve Your Booking Online Using your Credit Card
We accept the following payment methods for reserving a booking online: Visa Card, Mastercard via our PayPal system. Please note, you do not require a personal PayPal account to use this system.
Your credit card information will be encrypted and held securely through our website upon booking.
Booking with Cash in Person
If you prefer not to reserve your booking online with credit card, you can opt instead to stop by Diversarty during our operating hours Tuesday – Friday 9am – 5pm or Saturday 9am – 12pm to reserve your Paint & Plonk booking with cash.
The website will require you to choose your session type, whether you will be booking as an individual or a group booking, the date/time and to enter your credit card details to complete your reservation.
To assist securing your session date and time preferences, bookings are required a minimum of 3 weeks in advance. Submitting a booking does not guarantee your session preference. Bookings submitted for Paint & Plonk sessions may take 24 – 48hrs, longer if submitted on the weekend, to process. Only when you receive a confirmation email detailing your nominated session date and time, is your session guaranteed.
All artwork, paintings, photos, graphics, text, audio clips, button icons, slogans, trade names and other intellectual property contained on our website, belongs exclusively to us. You may not use, reproduce, modify, copy, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, distribute or commercially exploit any of the content or otherwise dispose of any of the content in a way not permitted by us, without our express written consent.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
The purchaser agrees that the provision of any service, including but not limited to public/private painting sessions, purchased from our website is at the Purchaser’s sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Diversarty Studio and Gallery, Paint & Plonk will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, or from any services provided from this website or establishment, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. No oral advice or written information given by Diversarty Studio and Gallery, Paint & Plonk, nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers’ directors, employees, agents, providers, or the like, shall create a warranty or legal obligation; nor shall the purchaser rely on any such information.
Diversarty Studio and Gallery, Paint & Plonk act to the best of our ability to ensure that the content of the website, including all information and listings are correct, but it is subject to change at any time and without notice to you. We disclaim all liability for any errors, omissions or misleading information. You agree to make your own evaluation of the suitability, accuracy and completeness of any information, advice or other content that is available on the website before you rely upon it. As a condition of use of the website, you agree to indemnify Diversarty Studio and Gallery, Paint & Plonk, diversraty studio and Gallery from and against any and all liability, damage and loss whatsoever that we incur or suffer as a result of any action, inaction or omission on your part.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim any warranties, assurances or promises, express or implied, regarding the website and any goods and services or facility it provides. or advice.
Third Party Goods and Services.
Where goods and/or services are provided to you by a third party at a session (such as the provision of food or drink to you by a bar or restaurant at OUR studio or a session, whether brought in by individuals/guests or ordered in/delivered), you acknowledge and agree to hold us harmless and to indemnify us against any injury, damage or loss you may suffer whatsoever arising from or under, related to or connected with the provision of the third party goods and services to you.
You agree that you shall only consume alcohol during our public sessions and private events if you are over the age of 18 years. You may require suitable identification to prove your age. If we believe that you are under the age of 18 years and you intend to consume or have consumed alcohol during our public sessions or private events, we have the right to ask you to leave without compensation. Guests will not be permitted into the Gallery or participate in any public or private event whereby Diversarty Studio and Gallery, Paint & Plonk staff believe you are excessively intoxicated. Whereby entry to a public or private session has been denied, no refund in part or full will be paid by Diversarty Studio and Gallery, Paint & Plonk. You will hold no claim for compensation from Diversarty Studio and Gallery, Paint & Plonk, diversarty studio and gallery. for non- participation of a public or private session.
Diversarty studio and gallery Paint & Plonk, Diversarty studio and gallery, will not tolerate disruptive behaviour either verbal or physical, no misuse of paint class equipment, paints or cleaning liquids prior, during or after a session whilst in or near the boundaries of the facility. We reserve the right to ask a guest/s to vacate the premises whereby behaviour is deemed inappropriate. Whereby it is deemed by staff, without consequence, that a guest or guests may cause physical harm to other guests or staff, the person or persons will be are asked to vacate the facility. Refusal to leave will result in emergency services will be called.
No claims for compensation arising from the above, to Diversarty studio and gallery Paint & Plonk, Diversarty studio and gallery, staff, owners or affiliated will be accepted or entered into, either for session cancellation, personal property damage or personal physical harm.
Personal property damage
Diversarty studio and gallery Paint & Plonk, Diversarty studio and gallery, will not be held responsible for accidental damage to clothing or personal property from;
- paint spills/splashes
- equipment cleaning solution or liquid spills/splashes
- beverage and food spills/splashes
Gallery Property damage
Diversarty studio and gallery, Diversarty studio and gallery Paint & Plonk will seek Compensation for property and/or contents damage to the following:
- interior and exterior building structure, windows and doors.
- exterior common property and surrounds.
- gallery contents including but not limited to furniture, artworks, merchandise and electrical/electronic equipment.
You acknowledge that Diversarty Studio and Gallery, Paint & Plonk may take photographs and videography of the sessions, which may record images of you at these sessions. By booking and attending a session, you expressly and impliedly authorise and permit Diversarty Studio and Gallery, Paint & Plonk to use any recordings we make, which may include images of you, for the promotion and advertising of our business. You agree that all recordings of any nature shall become the property of Diversarty Studio and Gallery, Paint & Plonk and we may use the recordings for promotional and advertising purposes for the benefit of Diversarty Studio and Gallery, Paint & Plonk and Diversarty Studio and Gallery. Imagery whether photographic and/or video will be used at our sole discretion. You also agree that Diversarty Studio and Gallery, Paint & Plonk may modify the recordings as we see fit for our purpose/s.
Changes to or Cancellation of sessions
Diversarty Studio and Gallery, Paint & Plonk will make every effort to deliver services to you, as promised.
It remains at the discretion of Diversarty Studio and Gallery, Paint & Plonk to decide whether a session will commence, albeit late, or whether to cancel it altogether due to unforeseen circumstances. If we elect to cancel a session, whether it be prior to the schedule starting time or after, we will notify you as soon as practicably possible. Where the decision has been made to cancel a session, a credit will be provided to you with a credit to the value of your purchase or we will refund your monies to you in the same manner is you made your booking. Please refer to the terms and conditions of our Refund Policy.
Diversarty Studio and Gallery, Paint & Plonk reserve the right to change the artist hosting any session.
Changes to terms and Conditions
All content on this website is the property of and owned by Diversarty Studio and Gallery, Paint & Plonk, Diversarty Studio and Gallery. This includes graphics, logos, images, text and website design. Therefore, any unauthorised use of them is strictly prohibited and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
You can cancel or reschedule your booking at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clearly stating your name, the date, time and title of the session you were to attend.
- If you submit a cancellation request more than 7 days prior to your session start date, you will receive a full refund.
- If you submit a cancellation request between 3-6 days prior to your session start date, a credit voucher will be issued. The credit will be valid for 3 months from issue.
- If you submit a cancellation request 2 days or less prior to your session start date or are a “no show” on the day, no refunds are given.
- Notification to cancel a private session must be no less than 14 days prior to session date to receive a full refund.
- 7-13 days cancellation will receive a credit voucher to the value of your initial spend, less $150.00 cancellation fee. The credit voucher will be valid for 3 months from date of issue.
- No refund or credit will be issued for cancellations 6 days or less.
Cancellation by us
- We will make every effort to ensure that all sessions are conducted as listed when booking was made.
- On occasion however, there may be a need to cancel a session where insufficient bookings are made or due to unforeseen events/circumstances. Whereby a session has to be cancelled (at a time which you may consider you received insufficient notice due to your circumstances) We apologise to you in advance for any inconvenience caused.
- Where we elect to cancel a session, you can either opt to have a credit issued for a future session to the full value of your initial purchase or a full refund of your monies to the value of your initial purchase.
Security/privacy of Personal Information
Diversarty Studio and Gallery, Paint & Plonk, will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information it collects and ensure it is accurate and complete. Information is held on secure servers or within controlled environments. Our employees are required to maintain the confidentiality of any personal information held by Diversarty Studio and Gallery, Paint & Plonk.
- Public session: $60.00 per person
- Private session: $70.00 per person for 8-10 people or $60.00 per person for 11-16 people.
- Less than 8 people may be considered, you will need to contact us directly for availability and pricing.
Refer to website for session descriptions.
- A Public Session, is where individuals, couples or small groups will come together as a collective for their nominated session selection.
- A Private Session, is where a group of people who are known to each other via e. Work (Team Building), Sporting Teams, Social Group, Hens Night etc attend their nominated session selection.
All sessions are 3hrs in duration.
Guests shall/can expect;
- to leave a session with a unique and individual piece of artwork.
- to gain very basic knowledge of painting, this is not a structured art class/course, so minimal basic instruction will be given to assist with taking home an artwork.
- As sessions are structured in a way to ensure completion of a work, It is up to the individual to follow the session teachers instructions to ensure your artwork will be complete at the end of the session and ready to take away with you.
Refer to individual sessions on website for supply listings.